Friday, June 6, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars

Cassius:
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Julius Caesar (I,ii,140-141)

Ah, I loved this quote since I was forced to read Julius Caesar as a freshman in high school. I guess it set the stage for a lifetime of me feeling I have only myself to blame for my own actions.

Yet not everything in in our control. In some cases it is indeed the stars and not us who determine our destiny.

Hadassah is sponsoring a movie day at the Rialto in Spanish Springs and if I get there by 10 am I can see "The Fault In Our Stars" (opening today) at 10:20 for only $5. which will go to Hadassah.  I will try although it will be tough to see this 2 hour and 5 minute movie and make it to Maj Jong at 1 pm. This is a great movie to see with the ladies as it definitely qualifies as a "Chick Flick".

Will I make it in time? And will I make my nail appointment at 3 after only an hour and half of Maj? And will I be ready for dinner and a live show at 6 pm with new friends? The fault for this over scheduling lies definitely with moi!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment