Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm A Wreck

I admit it, I'm A Wreck.

I have not been taking care of myself lately mainly because I have been devoting so much energy into caring for hubby (who is still suffering but sloooowly improving). Truth-Be-Told caring for hubby does not really require a lot of energy; worrying about hubby is what is sapping most of my time and joie de vivre. Is letting ourselves go the way to show support? I think not.

I have neglected to take my vitamins for months. I must be eating poorly because the scale is up. Stomach problems and a persistent sore throat dogged me for weeks until I went to the doctor and got some prescriptions for acid reflux, a problem that probably has been aggravated by stress. And forget about using my anti-wrinkle cream and updating my pedi!  At least I've been managing to wash my hair and put on deodorant hahaha.

This changes today. 

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment