Monday, November 25, 2013

Work, Work, Work


Two days to go to closing!  I am gearing up for at least two months of work, work, work and a curtailment of all other activities including social get togethers, television, reading, exploring the neighborhood and, of course, sleeping and eating.  Scott & Family's visit next week to Orlando is an exception. I can't wait to see them!  After all, cleaning and unpacking can wait, a lesson my BFF, Scott's Mom, firmly believed in.
 
Work and activity is a wonderful cure for insecurity, depression, mental instability and even some health problems. It takes your mind off of your problems and at least gives you the impression you are "doing" something and in control of your destiny.
 
But in my case, I am excited about seeing my new home come together and opening the boxes of my possessions that I haven't seen in months. It will be like Christmas morning! 
 
Two more days to closing.  Eight more days until the movers arrive. Can't wait! 
 
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment