Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rube Goldberg

I love to see Rube Goldbergs in action!  You know, those complicated series of mechanical processes designed to accomplish a very simple function.  Sometimes I think my life is just a bunch of Rube Goldbergs because it seems harder and harder to accomplish simple tasks without being distracted and getting off track!

For example, I'm trying to write this post while watching last night's episode of Elementary and drinking my morning coffee.  Why did I start writing this post instead of concentrating on Elementary?  Because Elementary starts off with a fabulous Rube Goldberg device (although I suspect it's just a series of disjointed shots and not an entire functioning device). 

See what I mean?  Time to rewind Elementary and start it over.  Life really is a Rube Goldberg machine!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment