Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's A Wonderful Life

It's Christmas morning and of course there is no tree, no sparkly lights and sadly, no Santa.  But there, recorded on TV last night, is that inspiring movie It's A Wonderful Life.

You don't have to be a Christian or even believe in Angels (which I do) to love this movie.  Such simple premises - how is the world better because you lived in it?  How much more can you do with the time left to you? Does hard work and sacrifice really pay off in the end?

One thing I know for sure, Christmas (and every-other-day-of the-year) Miracles DO exist.  I have first hand knowledge of this (see last year's Christmas blog).

It's early Christmas morning and I'm settling in with my hot cocoa to watch this heart-warming movie that never gets old.

Yes, indeed, It truly IS a Wonderful Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment