Sunday, December 23, 2012

Israel Bonds


I am proud and happy to be the owner of Israel Bonds.  They are a good investment, paying over 3%, and I figure if Israel ever has to default on the semi-annual interest payment I have much, much bigger problems than the loss of either interest or principal.  Incidentally, Israel has never defaulted or delayed a single interest payment on their bonds.

So because of our "big investment" we received this invitation to the International Prime Minister's Club Dinner at the Boca West Country Club.  The cost for this dinner is $180. a person, $360. a couple.  It did not occur to me that we would be attending.

Oh no, says hubby, he wants to go!  Why I ask?  Is it because our friends Fred and Nancy Katzin will be honored with the ISRAEL65 award?  Or perhaps because Howie Mandel will be the Master of Ceremonies? Or perhaps you wish to show off your lovely wife in her new 4+ inch patent leather heels???

All of the above he said, but mostly because attending such events is how he envisioned life would be at this stage. 

 Wow.  Wow.   Lucky I have those new shoes!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment