Thursday, October 25, 2012

Perfect Day

Here's an article breaking down what most women fantasize would be their Perfect Day.

And here's my slightly modified version, wink, wink. 

According to the data, the average woman's perfect day would break down like this:
  • Intimate relations: 106 minutes
Gasp! I think 30 minutes might be quite enough thank you very much.  Perhaps I am missing out on something?
  • Socializing with friends: 82 minutes
Yes, maybe even more if you count texting and online game playing.
  • Relaxing: 78 minutes
Since watching TV is further down the list I will assume this means relaxing in the tub.  I love my tubby time but an hour and 18 minutes?!
  • Prayer/meditation: 73 minutes
I pray every day and throughout the day but I don't think it adds up to 73 minutes... 
  • Eating: 75 minutes
OK this seems a little rushed to me.  My morning coffee and the paper takes about an hour by itself.
  • Exercising: 68 minutes
Me: Zero time!  This one has no place in My Perfect Day!
  • Watching TV: 68 minutes
Way too little!  Plotzing in front of Boob Tube is a high priority!
  • Shopping: 56 minutes
A Perfect Day might have more like 2 or 3 hours especially if a pal comes with.
  • Cooking: 50 minutes
I cook about this much each day but a Perfect Day would consist of 10 minutes of ordering out. 
  • Talking in the phone: 57 minutes
I could easily do this much with a friend or the kids.
  • Computer/Email/Internet: 48 minutes
Oh you must be joking!  A Perfect Day would be about 5 hours of techie nirvana.
  • Housework: 47 minutes
Who answered this survey anyway??  What woman would say that a Perfect Day contained ANY housework?  But for the record, I do about 1 1/2 to 2 hours of this drudgery on a Non-Perfect Day .
  • Napping: 46 minutes
You Betcha!  A Perfect Day would have a nice 1 or 2 hour nap.
  • Childcare: 46 minutes
  • Working: 36 minutes
  • Commuting: 33 minutes
Zero on all three. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment