Wednesday, October 17, 2012

On The Calendar

I've been away - both physically and mentally - for a few weeks.  A cruise (can you really can it a vacation when you're retired and every day is a vacation??) and hubby's eye surgery and a few other distractions which have thankfully dissipated.  So today is my day to regroup and plan ahead.

First thing is to assess my calendar for the next seven days.  It is gently filled with small activities, none too urgent or stressful, just the way I like it. 

Torah study today, that is, if the garage door repairman shows up in time so I can get the car out of the garage.  Doubtful...

No Friday night service this week - they're holding it at sunset on Hollywood Beach. Nice idea but not my thing.

Saturday morning shopping with next door neighbor Marilyn!  We've been neighbors for 11+ years and just now getting friendly.

Monday night is the Michael Feinstein concert at the Hard Rock.  Nice piano classics, Frank Sinatra style stuff.  Perfect for my current mood although I was never a big fan of Old Blue Eyes.

Pizza and Parasha on Tuesday night.

My first meeting of the City of Hollywood Retirees Association on Wednesday night!  I wonder if I'll see any old friends?

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment