Saturday, August 18, 2012

As Seen On Israeli TV

I have a free subscription to Entertainment Weekly, compliments of the points I earn for recycling.  I may even pay for it after the free subscription ends because it's given me so many great tips on books, movies and TV shows.

The best one was a tip that Hulu has been showing Prisoners of War, the series that inspired Homeland, one of my top 3 or 4 favorite TV shows. Prisoners of War is an Israeli series so I need to play close attention to the English subtitles - no mopping the floor or grabbing a snack while I watch TV from the corner of my eye.

I enjoy it so much I've put other Israeli movies on my Netflix list - Out of Sight, Time of Favor and Follow Me: The Yoni Netanyahu Story.  If I watch enough perhaps I may come to understand a bit of Hebrew?!?  In any case, I'll enjoy a good (hopefully) movie.

;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment