Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Me and My Calvin

Fun news this morning as I oogled this picture of Justin Bieber, the new face and body of Calvin Klein undies. Shades of Marky Mark who is now 43, the father of four, a respected actor and goes by Mark Wahlberg (just saw him in "The Gambler")! The two of them, I'm sure, have made a big impact to Calvin Klein's bottom line (pun intended).


My Skirt




I too own a Calvin! I found it for $1.50 on the Ross clearance rack. It was originally a swimsuit cover-up and consisted of two long pieces of material sewn together at the sides for only a few inches. Sensing the possibilities, I sewed the sides together (leaving a slit for walking) and now have a fabulous maxi skirt that I wear for fun occasions like the Sisterhood luncheon last Monday. Since Calvin is Jewish I'm sure he would not mind.

If Marky can transform himself from eye candy to seriously responsible dude, I guess my cover-up-to-maxi-skirt magic was no big deal, even if I did have to sew it by hand (no machine). 

;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment