Monday, January 19, 2015

Good Morning Monday

I woke up feeling good today. The scale reading, although not perfect, was acceptable or at least better than it has been lately. My "aches and pains" (as my Mother used to call them) have dissipated and I am ready to resume Low Impact Strength Training class today. I could see an interesting speaker tonight or do nothing at all if I choose. The weather, although crisper than I'd really like, is sunny and beautiful. Israel has busted an ISIS cell before they could behead anyone (they were practicing on animals). And I have a one day trip to South Florida planned for this week to pick up kishke, kreplach, corned beef, knishes (for friends), lox "wings" and herring. Can life get any better?

I truthfully never minded Mondays when I was working but I must say they are much better now.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment