Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Scarves

Scarves are a fashion trend that recycles itself every few years. They are back in style now with at least two dozen new ways of performing scarf origami around your neck.

You will never find me wearing one of these things. In My Humble Opinion they look ridiculous and take an extra 15 minutes of prep time to create the right illusion. If you are older they call attention to the neck waddle that curses many women of a certain age (not moi of course). They serve no purpose, at least not here in Florida (unless one is contemplating doing away with one's self in a most grisly manner poo poo poo).

A girlfriend told me she attended a Chico's fashion show where they demonstrated a zillion things you could do with these flimsy scraps of cloth. She was hooked and now has amassed quite a collection. I must admit she has demonstrated quite a flair for transforming ordinary outfits with scarves. Not for me, I am a dress quickly and get out of the house kind of gal. 

Gotta run now, bye!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment