Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring

Spring is finally here after what seems like an interminable Winter, at least here in Central Florida.  All my (free) magazines tout Spring Cleaning tips and use such terms as "rebirth" and "fresh start". This truly has appeal to me as I feel like I've gone through a very rough patch with hubby being so frightfully debilitated and with the challenges of moving and what seems like endless shopping excursions.  I am ready to leave the last six months behind and finally embark on my new life.

I have even planned a special event to mark the transition to normalcy - a two night adventure to St. Augustine at the aptly named (I hope) "Peace & Plenty" Bed and Breakfast, only about 100 miles away. I booked the "Nirvana Spa" suite to assure tranquility and also because it boasts a Tempurpedic bed which is advertised as "wonderful" but which I've heard mixed reviews on from real people. Also reserved is a private horse and carriage ride through that lovely and historic city.

When we return I hope it will be to a sharp curtailment of shopping and a to a less hectic routine. I have yet to try the gentle exercise classes, find a regular Mah Jong group and experience my morning coffee out on the lanai.

Welcome Spring!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment