Monday, March 31, 2014

Shopping Spree

Contrary to some popularly held beliefs, not all women (or even JAPs) enjoy shopping. I am one of those.

I do however enjoy coming home to a place where I am comfortable, one that is filled with things I love and that makes me happy to be home. I especially wanted my last home to be the one I loved the best. So I have been particularly careful in my choices for the new house and if I really thought something would make a big difference, I went for it.

Of course at some point the Piper has to be Paid. Happily I am a pay-as-you-go person so I am not faced with too humongous of a sticker shock all at once. With the last purchase finally made, I undertook the task of adding up my purchases and seeing the bottom line in black and white. Surprisingly, my guesstimate was almost completely on target with the final figure.

With my four month spending spree at an end, I am rededicating myself to my former thrifty habits - shopping the food sales, the clearance racks and the thrift stores!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment