Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

God-daughter Laura went to see Breaking Dawn, the latest in the Twilight trilogy (except I think this one is number 4) with a gaggle of her girlfriends at 12:01 am (midnight!) this morning.

I find the Twilight series mildly entertaining but certainly not worthy of losing any precious ZZZZZs.  Granted, the leading men are hunky but come on, is a choice between a hundred year old vampire and a werewolf any real option for a sweet young thing?

Of course in my own heyday I did rush to see the Beatles in A Hard Day's Night with a gaggle of my own girlfriends so I guess I can relate. I should however mention that we were all 14 years old and my Laura and her friends are all past the big 3-0.  Not to mention she is the mother of three!

But truth be told - lost ZZZZZs or not - I wish I could have gone with them tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment