Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Tunes

I am a complex, multi-faceted individualist with a wide variety of eclectic tastes.  If you don't believe me, you have only to visit the iPod app on my phone for irrefutable proof  ;-) 

I own 13 tunes that I actually paid real dinero for (99 cents to $1.39) and 4 more I keep bookmarked on youtube for free. 

Reggae
Can't Help Falling in Love - UB40
Girl I Want To Make You Sweat - Inner Circle
It Wasn't Me - Shaggy (oh my goodness!)

Pop/Rock
The Game of Love - Santana
I'm Easy - Keith Carradine
I'm Easy - Teresa Carpio (I bought the wrong version accidentally)
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry
Let's Groove Tonight - Funk Classics

Rythm and Blues
The Long and Winding Road - Paul McCartney
Someday Soon - Judy Collins
Key Largo - Bertie Higgins

Country
Good Old Boys Like Me - Don Williams
That's What I Love About Sundays - Craig Morgan

Soul/Gospel
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

Show Tunes
Bring Him Home - David "Dudu" Fisher from Les Miserables

Unable to be Classified
Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta, Haynes & Jeremiah

 - - -

HaHaHa! I'm all over the place!



No comments:

Post a Comment