Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Ride

I replaced my 2006 Hyundai Sonata with a new 2011 Hyundai Sonata about a month ago.  I love my new car!

It ocurred to me that the reason I like it so much is that it is a lot like me.  It's basically a simple, easy-to-maintain model spiffed up with a slightly sporty exterior.  It's Gold (actually "camel pearl") like my name and comes with a few nice features but not too many gizmos.  It has a great warranty and I am pretty sure it will be around for the long haul. 

It makes a statement about its owner too - I don't need a lot to make me happy but I want to be proud of what I do have. 

The fact that it comes from Korea has nothing to do with it!  I think my second choice would have been that spiffy looking Chrysler 200. 




No comments:

Post a Comment