Friday, August 19, 2011

Me and My Blue Jeans

Today is Friday (yay!) and not just any Friday - it's One-Month-Limited-Time-Offer-From-My-Employer-To-Wear-Blue-Jeans Friday!  This is a small but happy treat for us employees who have a dress code policy to look professional every day.

I once read a ad from the Levi Strauss company that asked "Have you ever had a bad time in Levi's?"  Silly ad but they kind of had a point - if I'm wearing jeans I can't be at work so where would the "bad time" come from?  Just kidding of course, one can have a bad time wearing anything - or nothing at all ;-)

Guess what?  I do feel better in blue jeans.  It does make the day happier.  Even though I am no spring chicken, there are no "Mom" jeans for me and no imitation jeans with elastic waists.  Also no three-digit-price-tag jeans (preposterous!) and in fact, no jeans over say $15. 

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment