Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Long and Winding Road

I started along my road with wonderful parents and I have always had the most excellent of life-long traveling companions by my side. The road has taken some twists and turns and I couldn't always see where the path was leading me. There have been stones and other impediments under my feet and sometimes I stumbled but I always picked myself up and continued on my way.  My travels took me through different cities and many jobs and places that I called home. Sometimes another path would intersect with mine and then someone new would walk with me for a little while.

As my odyssey continued I found that the road got smoother and I began to see more clearly where I was headed. I noticed that some of the weeds that used to line my route had given way to brighter flowers with bigger blooms than ever before. 

My long and winding road still stretches out before me and like every other traveler I don't know where or how the road will end.  But the journey has been beautiful.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment