Friday, February 28, 2014

Talk Of The Villages

There is a fun website that gets a lot of play here in The Villages.  It's called Talk Of The Villages but it's really more like rant and kvetch of The Villages interspersed with innumerable banner, premium, sidebar and flashing advertisements. Who am I to complain? It's free and if you're willing to wallow through a boatload of solicitations and a distracting layout, you can get to posts offering advice on contractors and a variety of things for sale.

I must have been a little bored a few days ago because I decided to skim some of the Classified ads for items of interest. Surprise, surprise, I found a leather club chair in perfect condition for a fraction of it's original cost. It's gorgeous! And now in my living room.

There was a massage chair available that would have been perfect in the office but it was gone when I called. So now I am perusing TOTV daily for Big Scores. You never know, right?

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment