Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kindergarten

Top row, farthest right, yep that's me
Robert Fulghum wrote  "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten".  Funny that when they took this picture of me I had already learned about 90% of life's lessons.

I found this picture today while undertaking the task of re-taping pictures into the school days scrapbook that Mom made for me.  The pictures were falling out and the tape was brown with age but the memories came flooding back.



So what are some of the things I knew then that I know even better now?

Play fair
Put things back where you found them
Clean up your own mess
Say you're sorry when you hurt someone
Take a nap every afternoon
When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together
The world is filled with wonder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment