Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hillary

Am I Ready For Hillary? Will I ever be? Truth Be Told, this usually conservative voter may just give this feisty and oft-bashed lady a chance.

Not because she is (allegedly) championing the middle class and not because she is a woman. Not because the field of Republican challengers is so abysmal. 

I believe that a President Clinton (the second) will be eager to show she is no pushover in the foreign arena. I do believe she is the hardest working candidate of the lot. And I must admit, the counsel of her (older and wiser) husband will be a help should she be elected. I am also hoping her Jewish son-in-law will give her an understanding of my greatest concern - Israel.

I will give this lady a chance and listen carefully to what she has to say. 

But tomorrow I'll assess my thoughts on Marco Rubio...


Let the political fun begin!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment