Thursday, April 16, 2015

24 Things

If I can believe this article called "24 Things Women Should Stop Wearing After Age Thirty"  I would have to give up some of my favorites:

Graphic Tees (huh! why not?)
Bedazzled anything (love my tees with jewels and beads)
Leopard print (honestly, a favorite with older ladies (but I don't have any))
Sparkly pants (a little (or a lot of) bling on the pockets is fine)
Oversized sunglasses (the bigger the better I say)
Hoop earrings (OMG my favorites)
Old sneakers (older=better)
Cheap bras (they can be cheap as long as they're good)

But I WILL take a pass on these:
Blue eyeshadow
Victoria's Secret PINK (never had any)
Non-matching socks
Furry Boots
Furry Anything
Tube tops
Short dresses (threw out my last one a year or two ago)
Mini skirts
Overalls
Booty shorts (I would if I had any booty)
Glitter eyeshadow
Platform flip-flops
Abercrombie and Fitch (never had any)
Scrunchies (I would if I had longer hair)

Age is Just A Number and Thirty is not a special one. Bedazzle and Sparkle On!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment