Saturday, April 11, 2015

8 Beauty Products

Harper's Bazaar published a list of 8 Beauty Products they are thankful for. Of course I have my own list and every one is a tiny fraction of the cost of the H.B. suggestions.

1. Hollywood Instant Hair. This is my big secret for transforming my limp, slightly wavy locks into Big Hair. It's made for folks with real hair problems but it works fine for me too. $9.95 for several months worth.

2. Dark Brown Hair Dye from Dollar Tree. I have no idea if my underlying hair is gray, white or still my original color. But for $1. every couple of months why take chances?

3. Professional Gel-fill manicures. A super big splurge for me at about $12. each week (tip included). But it saves me from constantly filing my weak nails that can never hold polish on their own for more than a few hours. 

4. A decent haircut every five or six weeks. Around $5. a week when I average it out. 

5. Concealer, Pressed Powder, Blush and Mascara. The stuff from Big Lots or Dollar Tree for $1 or $2 works fine. 

6. Black Gel Eyeliner. So much do I love gel eyeliner! I like any brand and have quite a stash in case there's a natural disaster that might cause me to run out. Not sold at Dollar Tree or Big Lots unfortunately.

7. Contact Lenses. I've been wearing them since I was 17 so I tend to forget what a miracle they are.

8. Baby Oil, also $1 at Dollar Tree. I use it to take off the beauty products listed above, hahaha.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment