Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Twenty Questions Part Deux

4. Am I Smart?
Indeed, I have done profoundly silly, dumb or downright stupid things in my life, things that can still make me cringe even though the vast majority are in my distant past and affect no one. I call them Life Lessons, the experiences that have made me if not smart, then at least smarter.

5. Am I Funny?
I usually can coax a smile or chuckle from friends and I can almost always extract a happy look from hubby. Laughing at myself is not always that easy...

6. Do I Have Enough Money?
Money and the pursuit of it has guided many of my decisions and has even shaped my personality. I am unabashedly frugal and financially organized. I have always had a plan for money that could be measured via spreadsheet or bank balance. And now, I have "enough", enough to enjoy peace-of-mind and the ability to no-longer-give-a-hoot about many, many things. So the answer is happily and gratefully Yes.

7. Do I Have Enough Fun?
New experiences abound here in TV, the Disneyland for adults. What a great year, packed with things I have not experienced since my youth. Joyful times with new friends and parties (!) and restaurants and games and people who want me around. Again, the answer is Yes. 

More tomorrow...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment