Sunday, February 8, 2015

Twenty Questions, The End

16. What Is My Blind Spot?
It is hard to spot one's blind spots or they wouldn't be blind spots would they? After some introspection I've decided my blind spot might be facing growing older. As long as I feel good and (I think) I look good, am I really growing older? Yet some of the symptoms are definitely there, a primary one being pictures don't lie...

17. Am I Overthinking Things?
Probably or I wouldn't be writing this blog would I? 

18. Am I Ignoring The Obvious?
The obvious is that things change, the sun will come up tomorrow, love endures and every day can be a fresh start. If anything else is obvious I guess I'm not seeing it wink wink.

19. Have I Made Peace With My Past?
I need to work on this. Sometimes, mainly at night in bed, images of past foibles and things I could have done better haunt me. Luckily I usually fall asleep pretty quickly...

20. What's In Store For My Future?
Who can say for sure? Right now all I know for certain is my calendar is filled with things I'm looking forward to. I have hope that the best is yet to come.

Thanks Oprah. I'm moving on to your next challenge: The Busy  Woman's Foolproof Makeover! How to get out the door - and looking fabulous - in 15 minutes.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment