Friday, July 1, 2016

Roomba 980

THE ROOMBA 980
Hubby suggested that it might be time for a Roomba and then wasted no time in ordering one when I simply said "OK". 

We have had a variety of Roombas in the past, including a floor-scrubbing Scooba (now obsolete), with mixed results as to their effectiveness and ease-of-use. So why did I acquiesce so easily?

Well, truth be told, vacuuming is getting to be a real pain. I was already day-dreaming about whether or not a $$$$ Dyson top-of-the-line contraption would make a difference in my life when hubby brought up the idea of another Roomba.  I knew they had a $$$$$$$ new one out and strangely, I immediately registered the fact that it might mean I no longer needed to push around any vacuum!

So after some discussion and online shopping we decided why not go all-the-way and get the newest, deluxe ROOMBA 980?  Its promises border on artificial intelligence!

It arrives soon (I hope) and I am anticipating life-altering changes to my mundane daily existence (hahaha).

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment