Monday, July 11, 2016

What I Love About Mondays

I once blogged about "What I Love About Sunday", inspired by the song of the same name. But I can even claim to love Mondays!

Mondays are of course, far, far better since I retired 4+ years ago.

Mondays mean the start of a new week and the start of anything means new possibilities and a chance to make this week better than last. The garbage from the weekend and the past week will be picked up and recycled (literally). Workmen will come and fix up the neighborhood. Life will return to its regular weekday beat.

So what's up for me for the new week? Trump planning meeting (today, maybe). Mah Jongg (Tuesday). Tyrant S3E2 (Wednesday, for sure). Getting the tile cleaned, colored and sealed (Friday! Yay!).

But  first, coffee!!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment