Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside

There is only one thing I truly dislike about The Villages - WINTER!  Yes, it's true, WINTER is back in my life after an almost 20 year absence. 

Of course, it's not the same winter as we had in Chicago. It rarely gets to the freezing mark (32 degrees) and when it does, it quickly struggles back up to a manageable level. Still, I hate it. I have Socks! A heavy fleece lined Jacket! Even little suede Booties! Worst of all, I have a seemingly endless scratchy throat and sniffles. 

I asked hubby if we could get a Winter Home in Key West and I think for a second he thought I was serious. 

A cold snap is enveloping a large part of the country and that's to blame for the frigid temperatures we're going to have to live through for a week. It's no consolation that the up North they're experiencing minus temperatures. 

Well, maybe just a little consolation...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment