Sunday, October 25, 2015

In A Funk Update

Five weeks ago I wrote that I was suffering from a funk-ish mood and was verging on depression. Deep down I truly know that bad days come and go and the that the-sun-will-come-out-tomorrow. It's a little tough when things are going badly but if we just keep putting one foot in front of the other the path gets less bumpy and we can walk out of the forest.

So where am I today?  The market and our retirement nest egg have recovered and the prospect of me ending up a bag lady is once again off the radar hahaha. I feel a little better about my looks or maybe I have just accepted that what-will-be-will-be (gee I am chock full of time-tested affirmations today). And most amazing, I feel that after several months of daily devotion to my Bat Mitzvah workbook, I am finally doing better, maybe even OK.

My gratitude meter is UP. I have so much to look forward to and be thankful for. 

Life is Good.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment