Thursday, June 11, 2015

Oh Happy Day

Someone else's root canal
After my second full root canal on the same tooth, I am hoping and praying my dental nightmare is finally over. 

The stock market was finally up big time yesterday which means the collective consensus is that the world as we know it will not end. 

Two folks whose opinions I trust on all matters Judaica praised my draft of the Friday night sermon I'll be giving next month. And I have faith that some of my other (small) recent concerns will get resolved or at least get better.

Scott and family plus his in-laws (love them!) will be staying with us for a week soon. Life will be fun and hectic. A wonderful cruise to some of my favorite ports-of-call is only about a month away. I have wonderful fun things planned for today and next week.

Pain, even slight pain that seems to never end, can cause one's world to be blacker and more dismal than it really is . Pain overshadows all the good things. I am so hoping my pain is gone for good and I can get back to doing the things I love.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment