Saturday, June 6, 2015

Flavor Infused





When I find a great product I am not ashamed to tell the world about it! And I have found something really really good - Swanson "Flavor Infused" broths. They are SOO Good!

There are two beautiful things about these guys - which in addition to the ones shown in the picture also include Louisiana Cajun and Tuscan Chicken:

1. You can make wonderful dishes with these super easily. I threw in some rice, onion, shrimp and andouille sausage into the Louisiana Cajun and I made the best Jambalaya/Gumbo (at least according to my own taste)! I can't wait to try the Hot and Sour with some bean sprouts and mushrooms. The hardest part of making my favorite meals is already done for me.


2. The low calorie count of each is absolutely amazing. At only 15 calories a cup the Mexican Tortilla boasts "the robust flavors of monterey jack cheese, lime, cayenne pepper, cumin, toasted corn, jalapeno and paprika". I thought I was sipping a much richer creamier soup. Delicious! 


I am so happy I found these guys on the shelf. They are all welcome and here to stay.

;-)
   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment