Monday, November 3, 2014

Thanks Giving

We closed on our new home the day before Thanksgiving last year and it was exactly a month from today that the movers arrived. So I mark December 3, 2013 as the day we officially "settled in".  

This last month before our one year anniversary in our new home is special to me so I respectfully dedicate the entire month of November 2014 to giving thanks.

I am oh-so-grateful for my wonderful life, my awesome husband, for the beauty I see and for the security I feel around me, for wonderful new and dear old friends, for invitations to play games and go out, and for events to look forward to. I'm grateful for our health and a general feeling that all is well. I am grateful that past failures and weird life detours did not impact our happiness in these later years. I'm grateful for Florida and The Villages and finding joy in our synagogue. 

Happy and thankful  me...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment