Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cold Case

I just finished re-reading Michael Connelly's City of Bones.  I got the urge to find it again because Amazon TV has a pilot called Bosch, named of course for the protagonist in Connelly's books.  When I saw the free pilot and realized it was the start of City of Bones, I decided I could not wait until "sometime in 2015" for the rest of the series to be released. Not to mention the fact that I don't have Amazon Prime and thus may never see the rest of the episodes unless I ante up $90, hahaha.


The book did not disappoint and truth be told, I only remembered one (unimportant) scene and certainly not the plot or the who was the murderer.  I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other books I'd enjoy "the second time around".

City of Bones is a bit like a cold case; the bones in question have been buried for 25 years. Since it was published in 2002 - and I'm sure I read it then - it has only been "buried" to me for about half that time. Time to unearth more old goodies that I may have forgotten!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment