Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hope and Change

The US is REDDER today thanks to the severe trouncing of Democrats at yesterday's mid-term elections. Republicans are celebrating today but I know sobriety will kick in soon as they face dauntless challenges. As we all know, if they don't produce in the next two years the balance of power will shift once again. If I've learned anything following politics for decades it's that we always Hope and we always believe Change will solve our problems.

I hope for incredibly stronger relations with Israel. I hope the Keystone pipeline will finally be approved. I hope there will be incentives for work versus welfare and that our borders will be made secure. I hope corporate tax reform will repatriate money and jobs back to the US. I hope there will be additional choices put into Obamacare such as modified, more affordable "catastrophic" plans. I hope we will do whatever it takes to eradicate barbaric terrorism, genocide and rape.

May God Bless all of our Senators, Congressmen and Congresswomen, and our Governors with wisdom and common sense.

Hope and Change (especially Change) was not such a bad slogan after all...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment