Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Heaven Is For Real

I tried watching this movie and got about half-way through it which I consider to be an accomplishment. It was just a bit too sappy for me and, truth-be-told, I can take quite a lot of sappy. 

I guess I don't really believe Heaven exists, at least not in the way it was portrayed in the movie. I'm pretty sure Jesus will not be waiting to greet me when my day finally comes.

But I do believe in experiencing the most joyful and spiritual of moments right here on Earth. To know love and devotion and peace and security and to experience the beauty of this incredible planet must truly be what touching Heaven is like. And funny isn't it, the most magical and wonderful of moments are the ones that take place in our own homes with our favorite people.

Heaven really is For Real!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment