Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Yoga


I bought a set of "self care cards" -  24 tips for "feel good activities and reminders to put yourself first".  The first is "what do I need to do to take better care of myself?".  I put "yoga" on that list.  

I am the most un-physical person imaginable but I did (sort of) enjoy the one yoga class I took at the MVP club (free membership comes with our new 2020 health insurance).  I even bought a new yoga mat and block as the free equipment usually available is available no longer due to the coronavirus.  I had to make an appointment online to attend the limited access class today.

It has been a rough two and half months and current events promise even more national angst.  Hubby and I have had it better than most being retired and not worried about layoffs or financial ruin.  But yoga sounds like a much needed fun and peaceful activity.

A good first step to taking better care of myself...






No comments:

Post a Comment