Monday, June 8, 2020

Self Care Cards Part Deux


A few days ago I mentioned my new set of "Self Care Cards - a set of (24) self care cards with feel good activities and reminders to put yourself first".  So every day I've been drawing out another one to remind myself to feel good.  I've watched a kitten video, browsed a bookstore, watched a movie, ate takeout and today I'll call an old friend. 

I'm inspired to make my own cards (actually a list) of other ideas.  Can I get to 24?

1.   Color my grays
2.   Polish my toes
3.   Turn off the TV
4.   Have a cup of coffee
5.   Stick to my diet
6.   Throw out an unloved item  in my closet
7.   Run through my gratitude list
8.   Clean something
9.   Light a candle
10. Light some incense
11. Look out the window
12. Take your vitamins
13. Write in Dear Diary
14. DVR an upcoming show
15. Balance the checkbook
16. Put on my "good clothes"
17. Re-read a good book
18. Look at our wedding album
19. Check Facebook news
20. Bath with eucalyptus salts
21. Play solitaire
22. Make the bed
23. Say a prayer
24. Kiss hubby ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment