Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Try Harder

Don't you love it when a you find a small product that makes life easier? So at Big Lots a few months ago I found a few bottles of WINDEX TOUCH-UP WITH GLADE ORCHARD APPLE CINNAMON SCENT MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER and decided to give it a try. Apple Cinnamon is my favorite scent (for the kitchen anyway) and red is my kitchen's accent color. And glass cleaner is used several times daily on the counters.

What a cool little product.  It looks good by the sink and smells terrific and best of all it is super fast to use. Just press down on its top and you have just the exact right amount of cleaner to do the job (a tiny bit).  Alas, there are two drawbacks. It's hard to find and expensive. Amazon and eBay want around $7.00 each! No way am I paying that to wipe the counter.

And of course the smart folks at Windex made it impossible to refill it. Or so I thought. I googled "refill Windex Touch-up multi-surface cleaner" and found an instructional video on you tube. Basically the instructions were "try harder" and you will get the thingy open. 

Have I mentioned that I have been bummed in several areas of my blessed, glorious life lately? So much so that I have even not felt the urge to write to you, Dear Diary?  Well, I am taking the words of the video to heart and am going to Try Harder. I will master my Bat Mitzvah book and start taking my vitamins again and work on my looks a bit more. In other words, maybe all I needed was a Touch-Up!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment