Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hope

I woke up today feeling hopeful. The pain in Tooth #19 is almost gone (Thank Goodness) and the world does look better when one is pain free. When the pain subsided I was reminded of how wonderful life is just to feel good and be able to go about my day and do the things I want to do.

Hope is what keeps us going. Not just me, the whole human race. I'm pretty sure that lack of hope is what drives a sane person to suicide or deep depression. And don't forget, it was the grasping at the nebulous Hope and Change mantra that got (ugh) Barack Obama elected President.

Hope is the belief that a better day is on it's way. That no matter how many times we've screwed up or fell flat in the past we will do better next time. Is Dr. Oz touting a new miracle product or diet? Will one of the many candidates for POTUS who are currently spewing their schemes for the middle class and the free world make any difference? We hope this one will be The One. 

Good morning world. I greet you with a new plan for my day and hope in my heart.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment