Monday, December 28, 2015

Around The Corner, Part Deux

With the New Year only two days away, I am putting aside yesterday's reflection on 2015 and turning my sights to plans for next year.

Three cruises await, one sans hubby with my Sisterhood friends. That will definitely be something different but I usually surprise myself by actually doing pretty well on my own. I try to make "alone" time a time of quiet musings and introspection.  I am also hoping to cement budding friendships and have fun.

Of course, my Bat Mitzvah in September will be a Big Deal. Not for the attention and the little celebration but because it will infuse in me a personal sense of great accomplishment. I am indeed proud of myself.

Resolutions? Not many. To keep happy and healthy. To enjoy the fabulous place we are lucky enough to live in and the people in our lives. To practice gratitude everyday. To smile at beautiful memories.

;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment