Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Coronavirus Plan


It's a scary time, even for those who have seen lots of other scary times in our lives.  This time seems like a different kind of scary, mainly I think because everyone is so affected, if not physically (hopefully), at least financially and "lifestyle" wise.

Every day I wake up and check that hubby and me are still 1) not feverish 2) not coughing and 3) breathing normally.  I take my vitamins, especially tons of vitamin C, along with zinc and silver spray.  I eat eggs everyday for protein and other good stuff.  We stay inside except for trips to the grocery and mailbox.  As of yesterday, we started wearing masks (from hubby's woodworking projects) and latex gloves to the store. 

Home activities: cleaning with alcohol based homemade cleaners, watching the news (mostly bad), Trump's Coronavirus task force briefings, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment